Klik di sini

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Our Majestic Malay Cultural Performances

We have 4 categories of Malay Cultural Performances - Traditional music group , dancers gamelan and quartet. Each and every of it can living up your events with enjoyable and fulfilling entertainment!


Dewanggasakti - Malay traditional music group


Akar Gangsa - Gamelan


Zulayat Quartet


Nafas Tari - Malay traditional dance group

Contact us today for inquiries
012 - 316 4464 / 013 - 388 9214
info@lilcent.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have be familiar with a scarcely any of the articles on your website at this very moment, and I definitely like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites web period muster and resolve be checking assist soon. Please repress out of order my put as approvingly and fail me be familiar with what you think. Thanks.